Gustav Mahlerplein 90, Amsterdam
32 - 40 uur
As a Cloud Architect, you specialise in the Migration and Transformation of applications and businesses. You will design and execute the client’s Cloud Migration Strategy.
This role requires a deep understanding of Azure services, infrastructure as code, security best practices, and a strong passion for staying up-to-date with the latest cloud technologies and trends.
- People In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with a team of over 20 dedicated consultants. Together, you will be working on various projects for multiple customers. It’s important to note that these projects often involve a DevOps-style collaboration model, where you will be working closely with customer representatives to operate and enhance their Cloud resources.
- Processes Your responsibilities will encompass a range of activities related to Cloud infrastructure. This includes designing and planning the infrastructure. Create and maintain technical documentation, including architecture diagrams and migration runbooks.
- Technology Daily, you will primarily work with Microsoft Azure. This means you will be extensively involved in leveraging Azure’s features and services to meet your customers’ needs effectively.
- Data Data plays a vital role in your work as a cloud consultant. You will be responsible for designing data solutions, which may involve constructing data pipelines and ensuring the security and compliance of clients’ data. Your expertise will be crucial in implementing measures to protect and safeguard sensitive data while adhering to industry regulations.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Who we are
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Song and Industry X.
Here’s what you’ll need
- At least 3 years (senior 5 years) relevant work experience
- Dutch Language skills, B2 or better
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
- Experience of different sized environments and sectors
- Proven experience as a Cloud Architect, specifically with Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Azure certifications such as Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, or related certifications are highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and serverless computing.
- Extensive knowledge of Azure services, networking, security, and identity and access management (IAM) concepts.
- Experience with migrating on-premises applications and workloads to Azure cloud.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with scripting languages or programming skills
- Experience with networking: WiFi, switching, routing
- Experience with Virtual Workspaces
What’s in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 vacation days per year
- Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card)
- A laptop, iPhone, and home office setup allowance
- Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.