32- 40 uur
€ 4.000 - € 5.000
As a Technical Application Manager within Cegeka’s AIM department, you will be responsible for leading and managing technical application management projects. Your role will involve overseeing the effective management and support of business-critical applications, mentoring and guiding a team of professionals, and collaborating with clients and stakeholders to drive successful outcomes.
- Joining Cegeka’s AIM department as a Senior Technical Application Manager offers an exciting opportunity to lead technical application management projects, contribute to the success of our clients’ applications, and mentor a talented team of professionals. With your broad knowledge of essential IT concepts, you will be able to take the lead in projects such as lifecycle management.
- You will monitor application performance and proactively identify potential issues, taking appropriate actions to maintain high service quality and customer satisfaction.
- You will have the chance to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and support for applications.
- You will maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of solutions, best practices, and project deliverables.
- You will proactively communicate with clients, keeping them informed of project status, addressing concerns, and managing expectations.
What do you bring to the table
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Bash, Python) and their application in automation and scripting tasks.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB), operating systems (Windows, Linux), and web technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience with backend servers running on operating systems such as Windows Server or Red Hat.
- Azure Fundamentals certification is required, along with additional certifications or at least 2 years of operational experience with MS Azure.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to mentor and coach team members.
What we can offer you
- You will work with a enthusiastic and motivated team towards digital solutions that will really help our customers
- A salary between €4.000,- and €5.000,- gross a month
- Good secondary conditions, for example a company car of mobility budget
- You will work for a Top Employer, with great development opportunities through Cegeka Campus for example
- Good working conditions in our officies in Veenendaal or Zoetermeer and the ability to work from home. At Cegeka we have a hybrid working environment
Aspire to more: our promise to you
At Cegeka, you will have every opportunity to further develop yourself as a professional. Together we will realise what you really want to do for our clients and colleagues. We would like to invite you to grow with us. In an unprecedented variety of challenging, meaningful IT projects. Put your stamp on projects at appealing customers where we make the difference. Aspire to more.
We are always working together here. Intensively, with fun and commitment. Within a culture driven by family values: confident, people-oriented, open, loyal and respectful. With a lot of freedom and responsibility. Come be part of the next phase of a proud, successful, fast-growing, innovative, European IT company full of ambitions.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact Kasper Zandvliet via Kasper.Zandvliet@cegeka.com or +31 6 534 85 680.